Terms & Conditions
This is the website of MBA Incorporated.
The address of MBA Incorporated for correspondence relating to this website is at:
85 Western Service Road
All communications regarding this website should be addressed to email@example.com
- The content and design of the website pages are subject to copyright owned by MBA Incorporated or used under licence from third party copyright owners. You are welcome to print pages for your personal use but no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted for any other purpose.
- From time to time this website may feature content related to the law and legal developments. Such content is intended to provide general guidance only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking legal advice in relation to your particular circumstances.
- MBA Incorporated has its offices in Johannesburg. However, content related to the law and legal developments featured on this Web site is based upon the laws of South Africa unless otherwise expressly stated.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided in order to enhance the interest of other featured content and are not intended to signify that MBA Incorporated endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of South Africa. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that MBA Incorporated exclude to the extent lawfully permitted all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
- MBA Incorporated is regulated by the Law Society of South Africa and authorised by the Society to conduct investment business. A list of the directors’ names and their professional qualifications is available for inspection at the above office. The directors are attorneys.
- Any electronic mail you receive from a director, employee or representative of MBA Incorporated or any other person using a MBA Incorporated’s e-mail address, including any attachments thereto (“the e-mail”), is subject to the MBA Incorporated e-mail disclaimer (“disclaimer”) set out herein.
- The e-mail may contain information which is confidential, private, subject to legal privilege or otherwise protected by law. If you are not the stated addressee (or such person’s authorised representative) you must –
- notify the sender of this fact immediately by return e-mail, fax or telephone and delete the e-mail from your system;
- refrain from printing, copying, forwarding or otherwise disclosing any information contained in the e-mail or any part thereof; and
- refrain from reading, storing, selling or otherwise using any information contained in the e-mail or any part thereof for any purpose including, without limitation, incorporating any information contained in the e-mail into any database or mailing list for whatever reason, including for purposes of spamming or marketing.
- Failure to do so may amount to the unlawful interception of a communication, the infringement of copyright and/or the infringement of the right to privacy, thus exposing you to criminal and/or civil liability.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this disclaimer, neither MBA Incorporated, the sender of the e-mail, or any other MBA Incorporated representative will be liable for any loss, damage or expense of whatever nature (including without limitation that caused by the corruption or loss of data, damage to software programmes and interruption of business operations) resulting directly or indirectly from the transmission of the e-mail (including without limitation any malicious software code or viruses transmitted together with the e-mail, or any corruption to or loss of data contained in the e-mail).
- The views and opinions expressed in the e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of MBA Incorporated. In particular, no MBA Incorporated representative or employee may send –
- unsolicited commercial messages (“spam”);
- messages that infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights (including copyright trademarks) or other rights (“infringing content”); or
- messages containing content that is offensive, derogatory, racist, defamatory or otherwise unlawful (“offensive content”).
If the e-mail constitutes spam, contains infringing content or offensive content, or was otherwise sent for purposes unrelated to the official business of MBA Incorporated, that e-mail is contrary to MBA Incorporated CyberSecurity Policy and falls outside the scope of employment of the individual concerned and MBA Incorporated will not be liable for any loss, damage or expense of whatever nature resulting therefrom.
MBA Incorporated reserves the right to read, monitor, access, block, delete, copy or otherwise intercept any e-mail transmitted to or from the MBA Incorporated mail servers.
Where the time or date on which the e-mail was transmitted is in issue, unless the content thereof expressly provides otherwise, MBA Incorporated will be deemed to have:
- sent the e-mail once reflected in our log files as “sent” on our mail servers; and
- received, but not deemed to have read, an e-mail once reflected in our log files as “received” on our mail servers
Our corporate information and the names of our employees are as follows –
- MBA Incorporated Inc. Registration Number 2008/021175/21
The disclaimer is governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and will be deemed to supersede any terms contained in any e-mail received by MBA Incorporated, insofar as these conflict with this disclaimer.
- Please contact Yonela Diko on (011) 463 9401 or send us a message info@mbaIncorporated.co.zashould you have any queries or concerns regarding the disclaimer or e-mail.