Thokwadi Mosima Seabela
BCom Law (University of Johannesburg, 2011)
LLB (University of Johannesburg, 2013)
Date of Admission: August 2016
THOKWADI obtained her BCom Law and LLB degrees from the University of Johannesburg in 2011 and 2013 respectively. She completed her Practical Legal Training at the University of Limpopo’s School for Legal Practice in 2014, where she received numerous accolades for her outstanding performance for that year.
Thokwadi joined MBA Incorporated as a Candidate Attorney in September 2014 and was admitted as an Attorney of the High Court of South Africa after completing her articles of clerkship in August 2016. She was then promoted to Associate Director of MBA Incorporated and held this position from September 2016 to June 2017.
In July 2017, Thokwadi joined a company in Rivonia as its Head of Legal and Compliance. She returned to MBA Incorporated as an Associate in September 2018 and was promoted to Senior Associate in June 2021.
- Team member in the Mergers and Acquisitions division of the Corporate and Commercial Law department that was ranked in the Top 10 DealMakers for the year 2019/20
- Most Consistent Billing Award 2021
- MBA Incorporated 5 Years of Service Award
- Appeared as a legal contributor on MetroFm, SAfm, Kaya FM and eNCA and the SABC
Thokwadi has 5 years’ post-admission working experience in the following areas of practice which include but are not limited to:
- Labour and Employment Law
- Constitutional, Public and Administrative Law
- Dispute Resolution and litigation
- Compliance and Regulatory Law
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Information Communications Technology and Telecommunications Law
- Intellectual Property Law
Email: Thokwadi Mosima Seabela
Cell: 083 564 9299