Motsoeneng Bill Attorneys Incorporated (“MBA Incorporated”) is a proud 100% Black owned boutique law firm based in Sandton. It was founded in 2008 by Michael Motsoeneng Bill who is the Managing Director. MBA Incorporated is made up of a young, dynamic legal team that is knowledgeable, suitably qualified and experienced in various fields of law.
Our vision is to become a premier commercial black law firm by establishing lifelong relationships with clients through rendering exceptional quality service.
Our mission is informed by the following principles:
- To maintain strong and steadfast relationships with our clients and stakeholders
- To deliver exceptional quality work to our clients
- To expedite our work persistently and punctually
- To achieve justice for our clients
- To act with honour and integrity at all times
- To provide value to our clients
- To inspire greatness in our employees and
- To serve and inspire our community and society at large
We specialises in the following fields of law:
- Administrative and Constitutional Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Compliance and Regulatory Law
- Dispute Resolution and Litigation
- Information Communication Technology and
- Telecommunications Law
- Intellectual Property Law and Competition Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Public and Regulatory Law
MBA Incorporated works closely with its clients and as a result thereof, renders efficient, practical and effective legal solutions. In an ever-changing world, we are dedicated to designing unique
legal solutions for our clients that cater specifically for the industries within which they operate.
MBA Incorporated also conducts forensic investigations through MBA Forensics (link) and recovers debt on behalf of clients through its affiliate company through MBA Debt Collection (link).
What you can expect
- Knowledge of the law
- Sound legal advice
- Clear communication
- Effectiveness and efficiency
- Strict adherence to codes of ethics and sound governance practices
Why choose us
With well over a decade of experience, we are committed to ensuring we getting the best possible result for every client’s unique legal matter – be it through litigation or settlement. We also understand that effectiveness and efficiency play an important role in successfully resolving legal cases and as a result, our strategic planning and execution is calculated to ensure that our clients experience high-quality legal services, coupled with excellent client service.
Above all things, we are proud of the good reputation that we have built in the community and we continue to work earnestly in order to be deserving of the compelling endorsement that we receive from our clients.
We have also established strategic relationships with affiliate law firms in some African countries and these affiliations help us better serve our South African clients, whose business interests extend beyond our country’s borders.